An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for an Account Director to add to their New York team. The Account Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 6-10 years Healthcare experience and a therapeutic background with Rare Diseases.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of Rare Diseases.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Bachelors Degree, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or 7 - 10 years of Healthcare Advocacy experience.
- Proven consistency and experience with patient engagement deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management, client communication and a passion for content.