As an Account Supervisor:
- You are the liaison between the client and internal departments and will provide a clear direction on plans of execution to ensure they are aligned with committed timelines and budgets.
- You have the opportunity to work directly with deliverables such as Speaker Bureau, Virtual Sales Aids, Websites, Banner Ads, Email, Advisory Boards, Slide Decks, Speaker Training's, as well as other Promotional Medical Education peer-to-peer live meetings
- You will oversee projects between internal team members and ensure the account team is properly prioritizing issues and responding accordingly in a timely fashion.
- Manager junior account members and foster growth and development
- You will serve as the day to day primary interface between the client and provide updates as needed.
- Responsible for client review guidelines including both promotional and regulatory as well as medical/legal review.
- Understand strategy- marketing channels and how they works together with one another
- Partner with outside vendors and manage logistics behind the live meeting programs.
- Develop and monitor budgets, assist in SOW's as well as RFP's.
- 4-6 years of experience with Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Clientele in an agency setting
- Medical Education experience necessary
- B.A. or higher degree
For more information please do not hesitate to reach out as there is much more to learn about this amazing opportunity!