We have a current opportunity for a Accounts Payable Specialist on a contract basis. The position will be based in Zug. For further information about this position please apply.
- Managing accounts payable for various countries in EU end-to-end including review of incoming invoices for VAT compliance, coding, processing and payment oversight for outsourced provider
- Working closely with the business in the various countries to resolve vendor queries / contract matching to ensure that vendors get paid on time.
- Supporting the outsourced provider in day-to-day queries and assist in finding the appropriate solutions
- Assisting the EU Finance Team to enhance quality of processing AP in regards of VAT (training, written procedures, system/process improvements, system implementation, vendor communication)
- Degree in business/economics, finance, accounting or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position with responsibility for various EU countries
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about VAT
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English a must; additionally, German language skills preferred.