Description: Top leading pharmaceutical company looking for Administrative Coordinator that is well versed in prioritizing their workload, able to communicate effectively, and leading key initiatives as well as working with all teams associated with the brand.
Role Description :
- Able to handle a workload with multiple large projects with different timelines effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the VP as well as leadership in the therapeutic area to build upon the organization and culture.
- Able to use advanced software tools effectively and efficiently.
- When asked to do specific task under managers direction be able to create draft reports, presentations as well as other documents using raw data.
- Well-rounded personality and not only able to handle high stress situations but also get along with clients and guests.
- Act as a liaison and assist guest and speakers to help them with any accommodations such as travel, hotel, expense reports and more.
- Must be able to coordinate and prepare budget, research variances, and budgets.
- Required 6 years of administrative coordinator experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills Required
- Advanced proofreading and editing skills
- Must be able to use Advanced Software programs effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to work with little supervision effectively