The Analytical Lab Manager is a highly experienced and motivated leader responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Analytical and Incoming Materials Inspection labs.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with regulatory standards and meeting production schedules.
- Establish and maintain a high level of employee relations, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Implement and monitor CAPA procedures and deviations.
- Train and manage supervisors, team leaders, and chemists in the laboratory.
- Oversee personnel management and development, including performance appraisals and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience in laboratory testing, with at least 2 years supervisory experience.