Job Title: Art Supervisor
Position Summary: The Art Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the visual development and execution of all art assets for healthcare projects, including pharmaceuticals. The Healthcare Art Supervisor works closely with other members of the agency.
- Collaborate with creative director, associate creative director, art directors and other members of the agency.
- Supervise a team of artists, providing guidance and feedback to ensure that all art assets meet the project's standards
- Ensure that all art assets are delivered on schedule and to the highest quality
- Work with the project team to manage the budget and schedule for the art department
- Attend meetings with clients and stakeholders to present and discuss the project's visual development
- Conduct research and stay current on healthcare design trends and best practices
- Work with the facility's staff to ensure that the artwork is appropriate and sensitive to the needs of patients and staff
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the healthcare design industry as an artist, with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Experience working with a cross-disciplinary team and ability to manage and mentor other artists
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for healthcare design and creating healing environments.