Associate Director of Biostatistics
Location: London, United Kingdom
A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an Associate Director of Biostatistics to provide statistical assistance within the Immunology department and collaborate closely with other clinical departments. You will be playing a major role in delivering leadership and supervisions of biostatisticians to ensure they deliver on time and act as an ambassador on tackling relevant statistical issues and approval of medicines locally in the United Kingdom.
Key Responsibilities of Associate Director of Biostatistics:
- Oversee all the biostats activities and act as a point of contact for all Sample design and statistics enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with the immunology department and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on sample data.
- Finding problems to solutions during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the biometrics division.
Key Requirements of Associate Director of Biostatistics:
- Extensive experience in Biostatistics within the life science sector.
- PHD in Biostatistics or similar to the relevant field of study.
- Experienced with all phase of clinical trials from early phase to late phase.
- Extensive experience in project management and leading statisticians.
If you are interested in the Associate Director of Biostatistics position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 758 8975 for more information.