Job Title: Associate Director Clinical Operations
An exciting European mid-size biotech with several products already on the market, is looking to bring on an Associate Director Clinical Operations to lead their US and North America trials, and help grow out a department in the U.S. This position reports into the Sr. Director of Clinical R&D. The Associate Director Clinical Operations will contribute to and lead the development and implementation of national/international clinical studies in the fields of Haematology and critical care from protocol development to regulatory submissions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams globally to ensure timely delivery of assigned studies within budget.
- Providing input into baseline budget and timeline development and managing the study against planned budget, timeline and results
- Contribute to Clinical Study Reports, INDs, NDAs/BLAs and other clinical, regulatory, safety documents.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- At least 10+ years of experience in managing clinical trial operations including multinational/multisite clinical studies.
- Haematology experience preferred
Please apply if interested!