A Global Leading Pharmaceutical company is looking to strengthen its Data Strategy team, with an opening for an Associate Director of Commercial Data. This person will report directly into the Director, Commercial Data Strategy & Governance in a crucial leadership position. As the AD of Commercial Data, you will be responsible for defining and executing data strategy and providing data management support.
Location: Boston, MA.
- Collaboration with peers in Market Access Analytics, Predictive & Advanced Analytics, Competitive Intelligence, and other commercial functions to ensure alignment on business priorities and drive commercial innovation.
- Defining and executing short-term and long-term data strategy to support the product portfolio and the Market Access teams to meet commercial operational goals and timelines.
-Leading end to end franchise level data discussion from master to transactional data to support commercial operations.
- Working knowledge of MDM, CRM, Data Warehouse, AWS, Snowflake
- Bachelor's degree required, post-graduate degree preferred, Major in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Management, Operations Research, Engineering
- 8+ years' experience managing data-related activities within a commercial organization preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.