Title: Associate Director - Commercial Master Data Governance
A global biotech company is looking for an Associate Director - Commercial Master Data Governance in the greater Boston area. This role is poised to make an immediate and lasting difference for the company by helping to build a robust data strategy and governance for the company. The ideal candidate is an adaptive leader who has extensive knowledge in pharmaceutical commercial MDM.
- Be accountable for MDM strategy, development of the MDM capability road map, and providing guidance in execution of MDM projects and daily operations.
- Create policies, processes, standards, and tools in partnership with business and IT system owners to govern Customer/Payer/Product Master
- Collaborate with important business stakeholders such as Commercial Operations & Effectiveness, Sales & Marketing Analytics, and Market Access Analytics
- Deliver leadership and oversight in monitoring and improving Master Data quality, develop data governance dashboards and data quality metrics
- Spearhead the creation of BRD and work with IT and system integration vendors to improve existing and develop new functionalities in the MDM solution to address key business challenges, provide thought leadership and direction to the tech leads and developers.
- Guarantee best practice in integration with CRM, Patient Services Hub, Javelin, and other systems in the Commercial Infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Business Management, Information Management, Operations Research, Engineering, or related subject
- 5+ years' leadership experience in Master Data Governance/Management within a commercial organization preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Post-graduate degree
- Vast business and technical knowledge in modern cloud-based MDM solutions such as Informatica, Reltio, and Veeva etc.
- Experience with industry leading data governance practice and technology platforms such as erwin, Collibra, Alation, etc.
- Experience in drafting and managing data policies, business data processes, data standards, and business glossaries.
- Hands on experience with multiple data technologies and processes such as data management, data architecture, data integration, data quality, and metadata management
- Experience supporting various commercial business processes in the pharmaceutical industry including Marketing, Sales operations, Patient Services and Market Access.
- Business and technical fluency in CRM, Data Warehouse, Snowflake, SQL