Title: Associate Director, Multichannel Marketing
Location: Greater New York City Area (work from home/remote flexibility)
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits
If you have a strong digital marketing background in the pharmaceutical industry and are keen on joining an industry-leading organization, then don't miss out on this opportunity! My client is a cutting-edge Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a passionate individual to join its growing marketing team in the Greater New York City Area.
The candidate that my client is looking for has a polished background in digital and omnichannel marketing strategy. Experience with both marketing agencies and within the biopharma industry is highly preferred!
The Associate Director of Multichannel Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing digital and omnichannel marketing tactics and strategies through social channels.
- Collaborating with the brand marketing team on the development of omnichannel marketing strategies and implementations.
- Working closely with the Oncology brand team to drive digital marketing platforms and enhance customer engagement.
- Spearheading the marketing team's omnichannel transformation and capabilities.
The Associate Director of Multichannel Marketing should have the following qualifications:
- 6 years of digital marketing experience in Life Sciences.
- Experience working with a marketing/advertising agency as well as within the biopharma industry is highly preferred.
- Oncology experience preferred, not required.
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's Degree required.
- Competitive base salary.
- Competitive annual bonus.
- Excellent additional benefits.
- Work from home flexibility.