Associate Director of Forecasting (Remote)
A rapidly growing biotech is looking for an Associate Director, Forecasting to join their commercial team. This person will work collaboratively in preparation for the commercial launch of a wide portfolio of infectious disease therapies. This person will be responsible for driving forecasts and determining the best approach to answer business questions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, possessing the ability to quickly understand complex situations and provide effective solutions. This position remote and will be reporting to the Director, Marketing Analytics
- Responsible for developing and updating forecast models and identifying deviations in monthly forecasts.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop short, medium, and long-term forecasts.
- Consistent delivery of analytics that drive informed decision making, including the definition and development of models to be used in answering business and operational questions.
- Work with executive leadership to report analytic findings or projections on forecasting, inventory management, and performance metrics.
- Conducting Ad-Hoc and ROI analysis and report your findings to Executive leadership team.
- 5 years' experience in Forecasting or Market Research with 10 total years in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Product launch experience preferred.
- Statistical Modeling experience (SAS, Python, R)
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical data sources required (Symphony Health, IMS).
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work while balancing a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.