Title: Associate Director - Data Management and Reporting
A top 10 global biopharmaceutical leader is looking for an Associate Director - Data Management and Reporting in the Greater Boston area. This is a critical role for the Analytics Insights, Sales and Marketing teams by managing and enhancing the GIBU Data and Reporting environments. The ideal candidate for this role is a motivational, business minded leader who is ready to drive results in a team setting.
- Oversee the design, development, deployment and maintenance of the GIBU data environment to support analytical, reporting and marketing requirements.
- Guarantee all processing in IT Data Warehouses and GIBU Data Environments is being performed as expected with coordination with USCO and IT.
- Manage any changes in IT or GIBU Data including prioritization, requirements collecting and implementation.
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and relationships across GIBU functions
- Act as the principal point of contact for the Sales Leaders, Regional Operations Mangers, along with the USCO pod lead for GIBU
- Collaborate with USCO and IT to ensure any changes to the Data Warehouse environments and field/commercial reporting are consistent with GIBU business need.
- Partner with IT to ensure that technologies to support the Data or Reporting platform are supported and maintained to ensure availability for end users.
- Work with GI Business Insights senior staff managers to identify internal and external resource requirements and negotiates resources to meet brand team market access needs.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Statistics, Business or MIS
- Pharmaceutical experience
- 6+ years' experience in Operations / IT and demonstrated experience with Data Analysis, Metadata Management, Data Quality
- 6+ years' experience in Data Management including data architecture, governance, Data Modeling, ETL, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics
- 3+ years of experience with project management
- 1+ years of experience in Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS Redshift)
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.)
- Proven experience with global Sales and Marketing organizations
- Experienced with pharmaceutical data sources e.g., IQVIA/IMS, SHA/Symphony Health, Patient Services and Speciality Pharmacy data and chart audits
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS (or R or Python) and VBA, and advanced Excel skills
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar tools
- Exposure to various big data tools and technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Mango stack or similar) for assessment against business goals and implementation
- Thorough understanding of designing and implementing Data Lake (such as Azure, AWS) and associated services