Associate Director, Global HEOR Oncology
A multinational globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a resourceful, and driven Associate Director, Global HEOR Oncology, to spearhead strategies that will aid the emerging clinical, health economic trends, and evolving healthcare landscape. You will play a key role that is responsible, but not limited to, designing and executing economic models and HEOR activities. If you find yourself to be a motivated and passionate individual who strives to support and revolutionise HEOR initiatives, please reach out to learn more.
The Associate Director, Global HEOR Oncology will be responsible for:
- Use of economic modelling to execute a number of studies
- Understand and support economic/cost-effectiveness studies
- Maintain and develop Core Value Dossiers
- Support Health Technology Assessments needs
The Associate Director, Global HEOR Oncology should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, PHD, MD, DO, MPH, or relevant degree
- 5-7 years in HEOR or Epidemiology specific experience
- Year-end shutdown vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- Annual Corporate Bonus and Quarterly Sales Incentive for eligible positions
- 11% company match on 401k
If you are interested in the Associate Director, Global HEOR Oncology role, then please don't wait to apply.