A top global biopharmaceutical located in Boston is looking to bring on an Associate Director Health Economics to assist in the build out of their Vaccine space. The primary responsibility of the Associate Director Health Economics is to design health-economics models for vaccines in conjunction with external vendors and develop global value dossiers for vaccine and other vaccines in development This individual will work closely with Clinical Development and Market Access colleagues on the incorporation of economic and health resource use parameters into late-stage development.
The Associate Director Health Economics will be responsible for:
- Outcomes driven project management of key global Health Economic deliverables
- Drive the development of core health economic resources (e.g. Global Value Dossier,) ensuring they meet local market access and HTA needs
- Manage external consultants including RFP, selection, execution of contracts, budget management and active strategic guidance of the projects acting as the primary liaison
The Associate Director Health Economics should have the following qualifications:
- MSc / PhD in Health Economics/Epidemiology/Statistics
- Proven track record and significant experience of delivering HTA submissions and health economic models within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and working across the business to define, generate and deliver health economics strategy.
This client does not provide visa transfer or sponsorship. If you are interested please apply.