One of the Bay Area's most impressive ImmunoOncology Biotech companies looking to add an innovative, impactful, and collaborative REMOTE leader to their Biostatistics team. This company is truly on the frontier of medical science, with a deep and diverse pipeline spanning phases I-II. Their current situation is incredibly exciting in terms of their pipeline, but so is their future, driven by their industry leading R&D team. As an Associate Director of Biostatistics, you will apply complex data management and a variety of statistical techniques to promote the collection and analysis of data arising from research studies.
The Associate Director of Biostatistics will be responsible for:
- Lead analysis of healthcare claims and clinical data using accepted statistical and biostatistical techniques.
- Investigate, analyze, and evaluate complex statistical/programming issues, and to implement data quality assurance plans; collaborate and/or communicate with internal teams, data management and clients regarding these issues.
- Participate in department and cross-functional meetings to optimize clinical study designs, endpoints, and analysis strategies.
- Produce tables and graphics for statistical reports using a SAS and other computer languages.
- Conduct overall statistical review of TFLs for complex studies prior to client delivery Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans.
- Bring a "can do" spirit to the team and deliver on other responsibilities as assigned.
The Associate Director of Biostatistics should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or related field, PhD preferred
- 7+ years industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply complex statistical methods, conduct and interpret the results
- Oncology experience highly desirable
- Worked on clinical development projects in the past
- Bonuses, 401K, and long-term incentive plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 100% healthcare coverage
- Commuter & fitness allowance
- Free lounge area & all-day eatery
If you are interested in the Senior Manager Biostatistics role, then please do not hesitate to apply.