Associate Director, Sales Operations
I am working with a rapidly growing biotechnology company looking to grow out their commercial team with an Associate Director, Sales Operations. This role is poised to make an immediate and lasting difference for the company by helping to build out their sales operation's infrastructure in preparation for the commercialization of their products. If you are looking to join a promising company with unlimited room for growth check out the description and apply!
- Expedite CRM implementation and design
- Establishment of field performance metrics and implementation of reporting mechanisms.
- Handle day to day relationships with third party vendors and oversee operational aspects of contracts and service agreements
- Project management experience
- Lead the design and implementation of incentive compensation
- Partner with IT, Marketing, Sales, Market Access, and Medical Affairs for implementation of field enablement (CRM/SFA) platforms
- 10 year's experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry and 5 years of sales operations experience
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Prior CRM and Incentive compensation experience
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience with standard industry data sets preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills