Associate Director (AD)/Director of Clinical Operations
One of the top pharmaceutical companies well known in the Fibrotic disease space is looking to bring in an associate director/director of clinical operations. They have had numerous approvals and have a strong pipeline of late-stage drug candidates as well and are looking for this to help drive further success for their team.
If you're looking to work with a strong company and help drive continued success, don't hesitate to apply!
The AD/Director Will be Responsible For:
- Driving success in clinical programs and overseeing the strategic development of programs
- Responsible for a team of 4-6 (CTA-CTM)
- Develop and grow internal team and manage external CROs and vendors
The AD/Director Should have the Following Qualifications:
- Experience overseeing clinical studies
- Experience with direct reports
- Significant experience with CRO/Vendor management
Relocation provided for the ideal candidate