Title: Associate II Compliance
Summary: An internationally leading specialty generic pharmaceutical company is seeking an Associate II Compliance to join their New Jersey Quality Assurance team. You will be responsible for reviewing investigations and TrackWise records related to CFT, UPD, laboratory events, OOS, OOT, change control, root cause, and CAPA.
The Associate II Compliance will be responsible for…
- Conducting and generating reports for IRB and QRB meetings
- Developing action plans for investigation improvements and the Site Quality Index
- Lead and track progress for all 21st Century Quality Initiatives projects
- Providing data for product assessment reports, analytical life cycle activity, and QMMR
- Analyzing methods and specification regarding DCM and SOP review in EDMS
The Associate II Compliance should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years' quality experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive knowledge and application of TrackWise
The firm offers benefits covering medical, dental, vision, and retirement as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- 401k company match begins day one (100% vesting immediately)
- Telehealth and behavior health services with prescription drug coverage
- Corporate discounts on entertainment and consumer goods
If you're interested in this Associate II Compliance role, then please don't wait to apply!