An industry leading Medical Communications agency is searching for a remote Associate Medical Director to add to their New Jersey team. The Associate Medical Director will focus on content creation, managing accounts & handling client engagements.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, a successful Associate Medical Director will be content focused with high publications deliverable experience. The Associate Medical Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of oncology or neurology (oncology preferred).
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- PhD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications and publications.
- Proven consistency and experience with Oncology or Neurology deliverables.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.