A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a Associate Medical Director to add to their New York team.
You will be quickly ramped up into a client facing position while continuing to have a hand in content creation. You will work on a range of therapeutic areas, while problem solving with a collaborative team to exceed clients expectations.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a background in Promotional Medical Education, then please apply!
The Associate Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Welcome the challenge of the fast paced environment and approach new projects with an open mind.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior staff.
- Lead with a deep understanding of multiple therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Associate Medical Director must have:
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience in Medical Communications, specifically in Promotional Medical Education.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for collaboration and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in neurology or several different therapeutic areas.