Company Summary: An award winning, growing Promotional Medical Education agency is looking for an Associate Medical Director to join their high-performing and fast-paced team. Located in Pennsylvania, this role offers flexibility to work fully remote. This team works collaboratively with most of the top Pharmaceutical companies and has a tight knit team culture. If you are looking for a place with organic growth and you are ready to lead a dynamic team of juniors, reach out and apply today!
The Associate Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Leading on content creation and overall messaging strategy
- Working with Oncology but offers a range of work across a range of therapy areas
- Managing client relations and act as the face of the Scientific Services team, representing content and ensuring client objectives are being met through each deliverable
- Collaborating with Editorial, Creative, and Accounts teams to deliver on a range of digital and print tactics targeted at HCPs and KOLs
The Associate Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- PharmD, MD or PhD required
- Experience with Publications and creativity with deliverables is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant agency experience
- Unlimited PTO package
- Fully remote option
- Rapid growth rate
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Associate Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.