A top tier Medical Communications agency is in search for an Associate Medical Director to join their team in NYC. The Associate Medical Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions.
The ideal Associate Medical Director will have 3 years working with promotional med ed materials, supporting client engagements and a focus in oncology, ophthalmology or rare diseases.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, neurology or rare diseases.
- Adhere to project deadlines, support leadership on client engagements, assist with content development and implementation.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 3 year minimum of experience with promotional med ed content.
- Proven consistency and creation of content - slide decks, ad boards, executive summaries, etc.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.