Associate Scientist/Sr. Scientist, Product Development
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 + annual bonuses and full benefits package
A rapidly growing CDMO is focusing on creating treatments and preventing illness to support healthier lifestyles. A global leader in the life sciences industry is looking for an Associate Sr. Engineer, Product Development to join their team. This could be a great opportunity for anyone that focuses on product development of oral solid dosages.
- Strong leadership skills to lead research and development activities.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutics plus chemistry, material science, and engineering.
- Design experiments for product development strategies.
- Expertise in specific technical areas to mentor and support colleagues/peers.
- Must be able to support products throughout clinical development.
- Knowledge of instruments, equipment's, processes, and systems to improve safety and performance.
- Doctoral degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or BS/MS with numerous years of experience.
- Strong technical skills in problem solving, analytical techniques, data gathering, and interpretation.
- Experience in performing tests/modifying techniques with chemicals/formulations/dosage forms.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to work in a fast paced/team oriented/scientifically driven environment.
- Preferred knowledge of GMP.
- Must have experience in advancing oral drug products through late stages of clinical development.