A leading Biotech company in Switzerland is currently looking for an automation engineer for a 12 month contract.
- Creates and maintains various automation documents like Software Design Specifications, Functional Specification, etc
- Work closely with the vendors and installation contractors to ensure that the automation HMI and PLC is designed and build to the agreed functionality, schedule and budget
- Support the commissioning and validation phase, execute testing of protocols, deviations and Project Change requests
- Experience working as an automation engineer in Building and Industrial Production activities.
- Experience in pharmaceutical GMP, GAMP5, Commissioning and qualification.
- Experience in Siemens TIA portal 13, 14, 15.
- Siemens HMI configuration (e.g. send Audit Trails across the network, time synchronisation, user administration).
- Siemens PLC programming
- Versiondog (optional)
- Simatic logon (optional)