Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team on a 12-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $50-$55/hr
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent; Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical degree preferred
- 3-5 years of automation and controls experience with a minimum of 2 years working within a GMP pharmaceutical/regulated environment.
- Experience in identifying and integrating varied data sources using OPC to improve manufacturing visibility and control.
- Work to optimize and improve automation engineering approaches by combining technical expertise, best practices, life cycle management, engineering standards, and project delivery expertise.
- Work with and understand the needs of multiple customers: manufacturing, facilities, project/process/mechanical engineering, quality, validation, IT.
- Provide prompt on-site operations support: troubleshoot and triage automation issues as the first point of contact.
- Remediate gaps in existing documentation & system design, develop design specs & SOPs, to ensure compliance.
- Support and execute site capital projects as the automation representative.
- Own Automation-related CRs, and drive CR through implementation and closure within Sangamo's change management system.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?