Amazing opportunity with one of our Global Pharmaceutical Clients in the German speaking part of Switzerland is looking for an Automation Engineer background.
Contract duration is 12 month starting in February with an opportunity to go permanent after.
Please see the responsibility below:
- Maintenance of automation equipment (programs & equipment)
- Management of calibration activities for instruments and measuring devices
- Update of technical documentation (electrical diagrams, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with GMP, ATEX and SIL regulations
- PLC programming on Siemens ( Simatic - TIA Portal )
- Supervision programming on Wonderware InTouch
- Responsible for the entrusted projects (global or electrical/automation part)
- Back-up of the electricity service manager
- Automation picket service
- Good knowledge of CAD - electrical schematics
- English and French fluency (written & spoken)
- Programming Knowledge of Siemens S7 PLCs (Simatic - TIA Portal, PCS7 would be a plus