Job Title: Automation Engineer
An innovative and reputable pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on an Automation Engineer. This role is ideal for consultants who are looking for more pharmaceutical industry experience, or for those looking to better their resumes with an industry-known brand. This position will be a 12+ month contract in Exton, PA. The position is hybrid and will be remote half of the time.
- Conduct deviation investigations, communicate findings, and provide solutions to cross functional teams
- Communicate findings verbally and in writing while creating mitigating actions to ensure reliability of equipment
- Assist department leadership to drive continuous improvement projects and create business solutions independently
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering or related field)
- 3+ years of experience in an automation manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience in a GMP compliant manufacturing facility including regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of cGMP, EMEA, and JP regulations
Please apply if interested!