An internationally renown company that specializes in pharma engineering offering facility design, process engineering, automation and IT, and other services, is looking to bring on an experienced BIM Coordinator to facilitate and ensure optimal implementation and coordination of 3D models provided by 3rd party engineering contractors for end clients based in Clayton, NC. This is an initial remote-to-start role (future onsite), 12+ month contract with possible extensions and/or conversion to FTE based in Clayton, NC; full benefits provided by EPM Scientific.
- Lead and establish a common data environment for the project.
- Ensure optimal supply, implementation, and coordination of the 3D model to end clients.
- Ensure software packages are utilized seamlessly among contractors to ensure all packages are compatible.
- Review and approve proposed BIM execution plans.
- Oversee BIM production process with design leads, and report progress and issues to client.
- Coordinate training to ensure optimal use of model review tools and processes.
- Facilitate BIM coordination meetings.
- 10+ years of experience with multiple software platforms.
- Proficiency in BIM, 3D modeling platforms, and pharmaceutical drug substance and product design.
- Green/Brownfield project experience.
This is an initial remote-to-start role (future onsite), 12+ month contract with possible extensions and/or conversion to FTE based in Clayton, NC; full benefits provided by EPM Scientific.