- Collaborate with clients and provide insights, translate into bioinformatics approaches and develop the analytical pipelines to produce results.
- Develop bioinformatics approaches and solutions.
- Maintain a strong insight into the capabilities of potential external partners and competitors;
- Provide results to clients
- Lead the team effort in computational NGS analysis , including identifying fit-for-purpose tools and pipelines, implementing or/and working with vendors to streamline the workflow in suitable computing environment
- PhD or Master's degree in bioinformatics, computational genomics, genetics, molecular biology, cell biology, systems biology, immunology, mathematics, physics or related discipline
- 7-9+ years of experience in the life science industry, clinical, academic or research organizations focused on leading a bioinformatics team
- Knowledge of deploying bioinformatics solutions on cloud environments
- Expertise in multi-omics data analysis