Location: South Plainfield, NJ
A cutting-edge pharmaceutical company has been focusing on bringing breakthrough orally administered molecule drugs as well as gene therapy to the next stage. They are looking for a skilled Biologist to join their team to help in the identification of New Chemical Entities, and the development of research programs. This role would entail groundbreaking scientific experiments that contribute to Research and Drug discovery activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Executing various experiments within multi-disciplinary teams which will be directly supervised
- Supports the characterization of compounds on different immune cells
- Develops preclinical animal models that are biologically relevant
- BS/MS degree in biological sciences with 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Professional experience with mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays
- Familiar with ELISA, CellTiterGlo and HTRF
- Experience with molecular biology and cell biology techniques using RTPCR, qPCR, Western Blotting and data analysis
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Research Associate position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!