Our client, a small biotech company in the Bay Area focused on developing new treatments for diabetes, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Biostatistician Consultant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in biostatistics, drafting SAPs, overseeing CROs and providing vendor management etc. They will also have experience working with small biotech companies on early phase metabolic disease studies.
- Develop and implement statistical analysis plans for clinical trials
- Contribute to clinical protocol development
- Collaborate with statistical programmers and CROs to generate tables, figures and listings and ADaM
- Manage timelines and deliverables along side other clinical teams
- Provide biostatistical expertise and guidance to other members of the company
- PhD in Biostatistics or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in biostatistics, data analysis, and clinical trial design
- Experience working with small biotech companies a must
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
- W-2 contract, no C2C allowed