Due to recent growth among a project, a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking to grow their Biometrics team. An established Pharma company is looking for a Biostatistician to add to their team. Here, you will be responsible for leading complex studies, supporting, monitoring, working on analysis and development of SAP's and drug development plans of clinical trials for assisting a submission to the health authority/FDA.
The Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and guiding CRO biostatisticians and programmers with developing SAP's. Act as the main Statistical point of contact for assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound, can fulfill regulatory requirements and deliver the pre-specified product profile.
The Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- BA or B.S minimum in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Prior CRO/Vendor Management Experience is preferred
- Background and understanding of SAS/R Programming.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of pharmacology, clinical research, and medical terminology and use it for study design and results interpretation.
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay