Manager Business Development
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Industry leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) is looking to bring on a Manager of Business Development to continue to drive growth in US market. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans, and will cover the West Coast (CA, WA, OR). This person will work alongside the head of Business Development in a highly visible strategic business development role.
This firm is passionate about supporting pharmaceutical companies in taking their products from early development through commercial manufacturing. Their business model thrives on delivering value to their clients by acting as a global organization with local service. This opportunity allows for the opportunity to be one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team, as the industry is evolving at a rapid pace.
- Driving and coordinating business development sales and strategies targeted to Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients in the West Coast US region.
- Developing short and long-term sales and marketing strategies; supporting marketing functions.
- Calling on pre-clinical through clinical phase clients.
- Cultivating key customer relationships that drive participation, revenue and align with company direction.
- Building upon a strong network of clients in the area.
- 3+ years experience working in CRO/CDMO space with successful track record of sales/business development.
- MS/PhD preferred
- Knowledge of peptide synthesis
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Local travel