We are currently hiring for a Business Development Manager for New Zealand. If you have experience in genomics, particularly in agrigenomics, and are commercially minded, apply now for your next opportunity.
Our client is committed to building core tools and technology to lead life science through intelligent innovation. With a focus on R&D, production and sales of DNA sequencing instruments, reagents, and related products, they provide real-time, panoramic, and full-life-cycle equipment and systems for precision medicine, precision agriculture, precision healthcare and other relevant industries.
As a leading producer of clinical high-throughput gene sequencers, and multiomics platforms, including genetic sequencing, medical imaging, and laboratory automation, they are looking for a key player to expand their presence in New Zealand.
- Providing professional solutions to customers based on technical skills in NGS field and achieving the sales target
- Providing professional technical consultation services, and in time responses
- Providing products, technologies and solutions training to the sales team, and working with the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Monitoring the latest trends and technology in the NGS field.
- Developing and work closely with KOLs for efficient product promotion
- Participating in marketing activities
- Providing products introduction/update/technical seminars regularly to customers
- Collecting market information, competitors' information to marketing and R&D department for strategy planning
- More than 3 years experince in business development in the biotech industry
- Masters degree or above in Molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, genetics or bioinformatics
- Be familiar with the Next Generation Sequencing/genomics and genomics sequencers and their application areas
- Excellent in communication, coordination, and teamwork, loves to take on a challenge
- Experience in agriculture genomics is preferred