My client is a local based company who are looking to grow out into the Southeast Asia region. They have been in the business for 30 years and they are looking to fill the role of Business Manager to join their established team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of local sales activities and drive revenue growth for the company.
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing business plans to achieve organizational goals
- Developing marketing plans with regional product/marketing teams to support retention of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Ensuring all business transactions meet P&L objectives
- Promoting and developing company's culture
The ideal Business Manager should have:
- Masters/Degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical or related discipline
- 8 years of experience in business development, with 3 years of managerial experience
- Experience in using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Background in Labware and Consumables/Clinical Diagnostics Products is strongly preferred
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and strong hands on ability
- Strong analytical thinking & business insight
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!