My client is a leading channel provider of trusted and quality medical information, education and services. They have a strong presence in the APAC region and they are looking for a Business Manager to join their fast growing team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for retaining target client accounts and acquiring new accounts through establishing strong relationships.
The Business Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading business development activities to achieved assigned targets
- Conducting research and implement strategic plans for growth opportunities
- Developing consultative relationships with clients and propose multi-channel solutions
- Formulating and developing presentation pitches with the marketing and communications team
The ideal Business Manager should have:
- Minimum 5 years of key account management or client servicing experience (Preferably in medical communications or pharmaceutical)
- Proven track record in publication solutions sales to pharmaceutical companies
- Ability to work across teams to develop multi-channels communication proposals
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and strong hands on ability
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!