Role: Senior Campaign Manager
Location: North London
A key client of mine, who are one of the leading life science companies in the world, specializing on life science research and clinical diagnostic, are Currently they are in need of a campaign manager to shape & deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will be responsible for developing engaging customer communications for all EMEA campaigns, from refining data selections to picking the most impactful channels to market. You'll be creating the promotional marketing content by working closely with other teams within the business.
They are looking for a skilled individual who has managed multiple campaigns of different sizes across multiple channels within life science. The perfect candidate will come from the diagnostics space, however other areas will be considered.
- Be the leader in development and implementation of EMEA-wide campaigns
- Plan and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns from initial brief to execution
- Work with other teams in the business to refine campaign messaging and delivery across multiple channels.
- Test and optimize channel selection to generate optimum number of leads and sales.
- Develop content
- Targeted sales promotions
- Sales enablement tools that supports the sales teams day-to-day.
- Monitor, test, and report on campaign performance against a set of standard KPIs. Use your strategic mindset to suggest optimization efforts and implement best practices.
- Professional Marketing qualification (ideally in digital marketing) or equivalent
- Passionate B2B marketer with a good understanding of how to measure and maximize results across channels.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong client focus to build relevant campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing including use of social media platforms, and other tools and software.
- Creative mind & passionate about marketing
- Good understanding of the Clinical Diagnostics markets is a plus