Our client, a well known Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Case Management Manager to join their successful and ever growing team in California. This role will be remote based for a minimum of 12 months.
As a Case Management Manager, you will be responsible for supporting ICSR processing to ensure high quality cases in a timely manner to meet all worldwide regulatory authority requirements. You will provide vendors with resources and training and support the analysis and communication of case QC results.
- Lead development and delivery of training materials for case management conventions
- Support reviews of contract wording for case related data exchange
- Monitoring compliance in regards to regulatory submissions and/or contractual wording for data exchange
- Day to day vendor management on problematic cases
- Perform QC and FU activities
- Support analysis of QC trends
- Support generating, communicating, and archiving of reports of QC findings
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years' experience in a related field