Title: Chemist I/II/III
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
A global leader in pharmaceuticals is seeking to add some Chemists to their team! The Chemist I or II will be responsible for performing analytical testing for drug substances and various drug products.
- Perform routine analytical tests of pharmaceutical materials, including HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV/VIS, FTIR, etc.
- Perform calibration of analytical instruments and qualification of working standards
- Execute method transfer and validation
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment as needed
- 5+ years in pharmaceutical lab environment
- Understanding of cGMP, ICH, and FDA guidelines
- BS in chemistry or related field
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply!