Clinical Account Manager - Nordics
A global leader in the Medical Device area is currently looking to grow it's Capital Equipment Team in the Nordics. This individual will act as a pioneer in this area and is responsible for acquiring and sustaining Hospital Key Accounts.
- Responsible for our capital equipment portfolio especially focusing on Cardiac surgery and Perfusion.
- Be the go to person for our existing accounts in the Nordics as well as Distributors in the Baltic Countries
- This position will be a combination of sustaining existing Accounts and New Business Development
- Working with Tender Management
- Product Introductions and Training's
- Sales experience in the field of medical devices, especially in the field of capital equipment
- Ideally you have experience with direct Sales as well as Distributors
- OR experience or Medical Background, e.g. Nurse
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong desire to succeed
- Fluent in English and either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- Willingness to travel through the Nordics and high Flexibility
If this sounds like the next step for your career please get in touch!
Lea Seitz is looking forward to hearing from you and tell you more about this position