Title: Clinical Coordinator
Clinical Coordinator for a COVID-19 clinical trial for a client in Portland, OR. Start date is latest August 3rd. 40 hours per week, 10 week initial contract, could extend to 12 months. PPE equipment provided, role is onsite. 5 open positions.
The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for:
- EDC inputting activities
- Ensuring accuracy of research study information documents
- Regulatory documentation as needed
- Tracking patient visits/procedures with study budget using CTMS
The ideal Clinical Coordinator should have:
- BS with 3+ years' relevant experience in a clinical/medical environment
- Knowledge of clinical trials and medical terminology
- Experience with protocol/study-specific operating procedures
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture
If you're interested in this Clinical Coordinator role, please don't wait to apply!