Clinical Data Management is a central part of a growing biotech.
The FDA / EMA and people across the world rely on how safe and how robust clinical trials are conducted. Our client is relying on you to help develop their extensive Immuno-oncology platform. With several key global partnerships supporting their development platform and recent huge cash investments this is promising to become one of the leading immuno-oncology biotechs in Europe.
If you would like to join their mission, to approach cancer in a novel way and work alongside some of the best medical experts and scientists then continue reading.
Please note this position is largely office-based. It does provide relocation and visa support.
As a clinical data manager you will need;
* Previous work within clinical data management
* Previous experience in European trials
* Previous work leading clinical data management functions and managing external vendors/CROs
* Ideally some work with oncology.
* English fluent, German not needed but preferred
* Familiar with EDC and CDMS
* Proven track record of most of the above job responsibilities or transferrable experiences.
* Competitive salary.
* Flexible working.
* Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
* Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
* Working with some of the newest oncology treatments in Europe.
* Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
If you are interested in this mission, then please send your CV in , apply using the website link or contact me. This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.