Clinical Data Manager
Looking to deepen your career in the Life Sciences? An exciting small Clinical Research Organization wants a Clinical Data Manager to join their team. They are seeking individuals with 2-5 years pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably on the CRO side. This is a remote, 12-month contract to extend and convert, the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to the industry!
The Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Reconciling documents generated against database for accuracy and completeness
- Developing Data Management Plans (DMPs)
- Generating data queries as necessary
- Maintaining oversight responsibility for CRF design
The Clinical Data Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years of industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Clinical Data Manager
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture
- Preferably CRO side experience
- Fully remote
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry exposure
If you are interested in the Clinical Data Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.