I'm currently working with on trend Clinical Research Organization is searching for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join their growing Biometrics team. In this role you will play a key lead role with managing data related activities from start-up through close-out, project tracking, providing status updates of different metrics, and ensuring quality for the conduct of trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a growing biometrics team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Lead Clinical Data Manager or want to learn more, please apply!
The Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for:
- Perform (UAT) User Acceptance Training
- Perform Data Transfers from EDC to Sponsors
- Develop and Maintain Data Management Plans, eCRFs, Database Specifications, and UAT Test Plans
- Ensure timely activities leading to database lock
- Review deliverables
The Clinical Data Manager must have:
- Minimum 5+ years CDM experience in Biotech/CRO Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong Understanding of different EDC Platforms
- Prior Lead Data Managment experience
- Medrio, Oracle, OpenClinica, Medra, and WhoDrug exp.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.