A mid-size biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Clinical Finance Manager to join their growing team. The client focuses heavily on neurology and has an exciting pipeline ranging from phase 1 clinical trials to commercialized products. With multiple candidates in phase 3 and several more in phase 2, their business is set to explode within the next year. You will have the opportunity to cultivate your clinical finance career at a growing sponsor company where quality and continued growth are a key focus.
The Manager, Clinical Finance will be responsible for:
- Supports the monthly CRO and Clinical Service Providers' accrual process
- Partner closely with R&D Finance to meet ad-hoc monthly close activities (i.e., meeting prep, ad-hoc analysis etc.)
- Provide input to clinical development plans including clinical trial financial modeling.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Teams to create enrollment assumptions, clinical study budgets and clinical study forecasts to ensure financial estimate/spend harmonize with project timelines.
- Support monthly clinical trial reporting activities including study enrollment, work completed to date, current and estimated budget spend, study budget projections for new studies, etc.
- Support QVA process for CROs and clinical Service Providers' contracts.
The Manager, Clinical Finance should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in life sciences or business required
- 5-7 years in life sciences industry related experience
- 3+ year of experience within clinical finance environment
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 12+ month contract w/ extension and conversion possibilities
If you are interested in the Manager, Clinical Finance role, then please don't wait to apply.