My client is a biopharmaceutical company in the research-stage of developing innovative medicines for auto-immune and viral diseases. They are looking to fill a Clinical Information Manager role. Upon speaking with the manager, they are actively reviewing resumes with biotech/pharma experience This is a minimum 5 month contract role with possible extensions and remote opportunities.
The focus of a CSM is to provide support to study teams throughout various clinical system processes, with an emphasis on eTMFs and IRT.
- Ensure the functionality and efficiency of clinical systems, configuration specifications, and requirements
- Collaborate with the clinical and R&D team to offer admin and system
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Development Operations, CDST and IT to implement testing changes, support and verify test environment preparation
- Conduct clinical system training and support, internal/external auditing and inspecting for readiness when necessary
- Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders in order to assess business requirements, document user requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 6-8 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry and/or consumer goods knowledge
- Well-rounded in clinical study management, Veeva Vault eTMF, ICH GCP guidelines
If you are interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!