Work Location: Japan (Remote)
One of the top biotechnology company with global presence is currently growing and seeking a Clinical Operations Manager to clinical team in Japan. They are one of the leaders in developing and commercializing oncology medicine. As a Clinical Operations Manager, you gain the opportunity
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Oversee all aspects of clinical trials including project delivery, quality and financial aspects.
- Direct the execution, review, reporting and prompt delivery in the operations of clinical trials
- Conduct site motivation visits and study oversight visit for all studies in japan
- Prepare PMDA inspection
- Lead all aspects of assigned clinical trials
- Oversees study vendors to ensure quality and delivery
- Relevant experience in clinical trial management in Asia, in a CRO is preferred
- Oncology experience
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working arrangement
- Being part of a top leading biotech company!
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.