Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Clinical Pharmacology Scientist to join their team on a 6-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Ph.D. or Pharm D in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacometrics, or related field with Ph.D with 8+ years of related experience; M.S with 15+ years of related experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in non-compartment and model-based PK and PK/PD analyses and inclusion of data in the preparation of manuscripts, study reports and sections of regulatory submission documents (eg: INDs, NDAs, CTDs) is required.
- The incumbent should have a strong understanding of pharmacokinetic theory, compartmental modeling and simulation, and statistical approaches utilizing the latest computational approaches and tools
- The Principal Scientist level clinical pharmacologist in the Department of Translational Medicine and Early Stage Clinical Development plays a central role in both clinical development and in support of nonclinical development.
- He/she will represent the Clinical Pharmacology function and provide subject matter expertise on cross-functional project teams.
- Clinical pharmacology experience with both small and large molecules in the area of oncology/immuno-oncology therapeutics is highly desired.
- A core scientific responsibility is ensuring optimal doses and dosage regimens in patients, and as such, the successful candidate must have advanced understanding and should be able to integrate the knowledge of PK/PD, quantitative modeling and simulation, drug development, TK, and nonclinical PK (ADME and DMPK).
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?