We are currently working closely with a local Biotech that is looking to increase their presence in Singapore. Due to their recent successes, the organization is looking to hire a Clinical Project Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that is leading the field in the industry in the area for diagnostic clinical projects.
- Manages clinical projects for diagnostic product development
- Lead and design research projects, study protocol write-up, report project status, liaise with clinical sites and prepare regulatory documents.
- Working with internal stakeholders to provide updates on deliverables for research projects
- Provide support for compliance of health and safety policies
- Degree, Master or PhD in related Science disciplines
- Experience in Clinical Research Project management and Study Design, ideally in cancer diagnostics
- Familiarity in biological qPCR/sequencing data using programming language is a plus
- Good communication and team skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.